Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★ Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone Blue + Pop Filter Wind Screen + Arm Stand with XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable for Studio Recording

My sons dream is to become a famous youtuber andone of the things he has been asking for is a microphone. I will admit I do not know much about setting up advance microphones so I was a bit nervous trying out the Floureon BM-800 Condenser Microphone Blue + Pop Filter Wind Screen + Arm Stand with XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable for Studio Recording. When I got the microphone in the mail I did my research first. I was a little concerned that I didn't have all the right stuff for it since he wanted to use it on his laptop. To get it setup up it was easy and didn't really take long. The instructions where not very clear so that is where google came in handy. After testing it out I found that I do need some additional equipment to get this to work properly. After getting the right things I was able to get the microphone to work wonderfully. Overall this is a great microphone that looks very professional. It is a bit hard to setup but once you figure it out it goes very smoothly!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KPKCJ2G/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment