Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ HAMSWAN 7.5inch Under Cabinet Light Bar with 3M Sticker 10 LED Light Bulbs Battery Powered Motion Sensor Lamp Applicable for Wardrobe Cabinet Bookself Showcase Cupboard (Warm White)

My grandfather still lives on his own and I really wanted to get him a motion sensor light for his garage area. I wanted something simple since he doesn't always understand technology so when I had the chance to test the HAMSWAN 7.5inch Under Cabinet Light Bar with 3M Sticker 10 LED Light Bulbs Battery Powered Motion Sensor Lamp Applicable for Wardrobe Cabinet Bookself Showcase Cupboard (Warm White) I was excited.
The light comes in a package of one and requires 4 AAA batteries (not included). It also comes with two 3m stickers for easy placement. Battery placement was very easy to do and hanging up was also very simple. The motion sensor works very well and it actives very easily. The light stays on for about 30 seconds which is perfect for when he needs to get in and out of the garage. The light is also very bright which I really love since it only came in a one pack! Overall this is a great light and I would highly recommend them!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6NM64Q/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment