Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★ HornTide 3000/8000 Grit Combination Whetstone Two-Sided Knife Sharpener 7-Inch Sharpening Stone Plastic Stand Included

My husband inherited several knifes from his father. Many of them have gone dull and really needed some TLC. The HornTide 3000/8000 Grit Combination Whetstone has really restored these old knifes. To get started you soak the stone in water for about ten minutes once you let it sit you gently rub the knife back and forth. It comes in different grits and also includes a rubber base that is easy to remove. The base also makes the sharpening process simple and a lot safer. Overall this is a great wet stone and it has done wonders on my father in laws old knifes!
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YMU7188/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment