Tuesday, October 25, 2016

★★★★ Cozyswan 4000 Silk Rose Petal ivory white Wedding Decorations Petals Artificial Petals

Many of my brides come to me for decoration ideas and so I am always on the lookout for things that can add interesting aspects to photos. The Cozyswan 4000 Silk Rose Petal ivory white Wedding Decorations Petals Artificial Petals are a nice addition. I want to start out to say I wouldn't really consider these silk. They are a bit rough and to me silk is smooth and more shiny. The flowers themselves are packaged nicely but they do take a little bit of work to get them apart. Up close they are not to bad and I like the look of them. In the package they look more cream but once apart they are more true white. They are a good size and I think would be perfect as an accent for your wedding or for the flower girl to throw on the ground. Overall for the price and one time use I would recommend these!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D2SGMJO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment