Wednesday, October 26, 2016

★★★★★ ProEtrade Women Wool Thick Winter Socks - 5 Pairs Warm Crew Socks

My daughter loves funky socks and one of her favorite things to do is mix match socks. Well I wanted to get her something that she wouldn't do that with but still give her a good style. The ProEtrade Women Wool Thick Winter Socks - 5 Pairs Warm Crew Socks are perfect! They are a nice thick material so I know they will keep her feet warm during the winter. The design is adorable and she loves it. The color variation allows for her to wear with any outfit. I also like that there are five pairs in the pack. The size is perfect for her; she is a size 8.5 women's. There is no seams in the inside so they do not rub her feet or cause blisters. Overall these are top quality socks and I have great confidence that these will last her for a long time.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1IN77Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment