Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★★ A Gift Set Package - Mrs and Dr Tea Silicone Loose Leaf Tea Infusers + Strawberry Strainer

I love tea and with it getting close to cold and flu season I know I will be drinking a lot of it. I have been wanting to try using loose tea leaves since I hear that the flavor is so much better and you can get better health benefits! This gift set is absolutely perfect as a starter for those who are not use to using Tea Infusers. The material of the infusers are made of a nice silicon and is very easy to use and fill up with loose tea. The design is absolutely adorable and the attention to detail to the face is great! I also love that it is a his and hers so I can make multiple cups of tea. As for making the tea they work better than regular tea bags. I was a bit concerned that I would have loose leafs in my tea but that did not happen at all. Overall these are great for the beginner (like myself) or someone who has used these types of infusers before!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IBOBPE6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment