Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★★ Onelemon Nonstick Grill Mat 15.75 x 13 Inch (Sef of 3) Heavy Duty BBQ & Grilling Sheet for Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill

I love to grill but I am always reluctant to having my meat on the actually metal part, something about it always seems unsanitary even though you get it nice and hot. The Onelemon Nonstick Grill Mat is great! It comes with three in a box and are made of a nice slim material but some what stiff but flexible. So when it came to testing it I got my grill ready and added the grill mat. I added my burgers and they started to sizzle right away. After letting them simmer for a bit I turned them with little trouble and the non-slick coating worked great. Another advantage is the meat doesn't fall though the grill which always seems to be a problem for me especially when the grill isn't hot enough. The grill mat even made it easy to transfer the meat to a pan! I used pot holders and lifted up the mat and placed it into the pan. Overall these are a great addition to my grill.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment