Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ULTNICE Hessian Burlap Banner,CHEERS to 30 YEARS Pattern Bunting Banner for Ceremony Party Decoration

★★★★★
I love banners and I especially love burlap banners. I have been on the look out for a 30 year anniversary banner for an upcoming photo session and that is when I came across ULTNICE Hessian Burlap Banner,CHEERS to 30 YEARS Pattern Bunting Banner. This banner is top notch. It is made of a nice stiff burlap with deeply painted black wording. The letters/banner pieces are a good size which can be seen from a distance. The hang up string is made of a twine that isn't too thin and wasn't splitting apart (which I have had problems with before). The end pieces for hanging up is long enough for the banner to hang nicely on the wall or for people to hold for photos. The banner pieces are "sewn" on so they do not move when it is hung up which allows for hanging super easy and requires no adjustment. Overall this is a great banner and I know my clients will love it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J3SNHIG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment