Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ OutdoorMaster Waterproof Winter Outdoor Glove Ski Glove

It gets so cold here in my area and when we get snow we always get a lot. My son has been really needing a good pair of gloves for waiting at the bus stop and for playing out side. These OutdoorMaster Waterproof Winter Outdoor Glove Ski Glove are a great pair of gloves! They are made of a nice warm material that is waterproof. The inside is very soft and feel very warm. They fit both mine and my sons hands perfectly and leaves little wiggle room which I love because gloves to big can let in a lot of snow. I also love the clips that are on the gloves which makes them less likely for him to lose them (which he is very good at doing). Overall these are very high quality and I now know he can go outside without his hands being to cold!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

website: http://www.outdoormater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment