Monday, October 17, 2016

★★★★★ SeeNature Stainless Steel Tumbler, 30oz, Double Wall, Vacuum Insulated, Cup, Lid & Straw Travel Mug Set

I am constantly on the go. With two kids, a husband, two cats and a business to run my life is non-stop. Because of medical issues I get dry mouth a lot so having something to drink is very important. I will admit with it being made of metal I wasn't sure if it would actually keep things cold/hot. But just like most things in life I was proven wrong. This past weekend it was warmer than normal in our area and I had a full day of photo sessions. I filled my cup up with ice water at 9 am and by noon it was still nice and cold. Being 30 ounces it is perfect amount to last me a good long while without having to fill up. The outside doesn't get to hot/cold either which is great around small children who may end up touching it by accident. I will also add the lid is spill proof and comes clear so you can see how much is inside of it. The addition of the straw was also a very nice touch and makes drinking from it very easy. Overall this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a tumbler.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment