Wednesday, October 12, 2016

★★★★★ Sunny Home Men's Lance Golden Lapel Stick Brooch Pin for Suit Tuxedo Corsage

I have been looking for some gifts for my dad who is very hard to buy for. This lapel is the perfect gift for the guy who has everything. This lapel is a nice shiny gold color made of a metal type material. I didn't notice any imperfections (chips, scratches or tarnish) The design is elegant and not to feminine which is very important. It is small but also adds just enough pop to a suit jacket to give it that special flare. The pin part was very easy to take off and it is sharp enough to easily go though fabric without damaging the suit. It was also easy to put the top back on once you place it in the suit. Overall this is a very stylish lapel that would look great with any suit or sports coat.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B019…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…


No comments:

Post a Comment