Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★ Flea Comb + 3 Tick Remover Tool - Flea And Tick Prevention For Dogs And Cats - Natural Flea And Tick Control - Alternative to Flea Spray, Drops, Collar & Powder | 100% Safe & Fast Result | Pet's Mum

I am a pet mom to two cats and this year fleas has been just horrible. I have tried just about everything I can think of to get rid of them. I then had the opportunity to test the Flea Comb + 3 Tick Remover Tool! This tool is pretty good. It comes in a nice bright color (bright green). The comb teeth reminds me a lot of a head lice comb. The package also included plastic tweezers which would be used for ticks. My cats love to be brushed so I knew I wouldn't have any problems testing this on them. Once I started they where very content. It did seem to get rid of the debris that the fleas leave behind which is good. I didn't see any fleas when I was brushing but I have been working hard on getting rid of them. The only thing I do wish it was better at was taking hair off the cats, but it doesn't say in the listing that it would do this.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment