Tuesday, October 25, 2016

★★★★★ Ruzishun Women's Sexy Striped Elastic Band Sheer Thigh High Stockings(4 Pairs)

I don't dress up to often but when I do I like to wear something over my legs. Typically I use pantyhose but it never fails they will always get a run in them and they are a pain to take off. The Ruzishun Women's Sexy Striped Elastic Band Sheer Thigh High Stockings(4 Pairs) are exactly what I needed. These stocks are nice and soft, the material is of a good thickness. I have very musuclar legs and they fit my legs very nicely. The colors are great and I love how they come in a four pack (two packs of each color). Since I don't dress up to often; I wanted to test them out to the fullest and worse them a full day around the house (doing my regular cleaning and such. During this time they stayed in place and I didn't get a single run in them. So I would say overall these are very well made and I would highly recommend them!

See them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KC2RWD8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment