Tuesday, October 11, 2016

★★★ Skycrop Car Mount CD Slot & Air Vent 2-in-1 Cell Phone Holder for iPhone Samsung Galaxy Note and More -Black and Gray

I have tried many car mounts and it is a hit and miss. I was super excited to try this cd/vent car mount. I have tried vent mounts with no success but I have never tried a CD mount. The mount itself is made of a nice hard plastic. It fit my phone well even with a thick hard case on it. Installing was a bit difficult as the buttons are a bit awkward and hard to push in to insert into the cd player. But once I figured it out it held my phone nicely. One problem that I found was it would pop out of the cd player when I tried to take my phone out. This became a pain since installation does take a bit of time. So overall this is a so so holder. If you can handle the installation and it popping off every time you take your phone out of it then this would be a good mount for you.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment