Thursday, October 13, 2016

★★★★★ Gonicc Professional Smooth Edge Can Opener(PCO-1001), 18/10 Food-Safe Stainless Steel, Comfortable to grip, Dishwasher Safe, Ergonomically designed handle.

I have tried several can openers in my lifetime. I can honestly say I have never found a decent one that is easy to use and was compact enough to store. This can opener is a huge surprise to me. It is very easy to get onto the can, the dial was very easy to turn and it stayed on the can very easily. I will admit though at first I didn't think it was working at first until I got to the end and realized that instead of cutting into the can it takes it from the side. This feature really makes things easier when you are trying to drain the contents of the can. Once the lid was off I noticed that the lid and the can was not sharp at all which is great. I also love the color of this can opener, it makes it easy for me to find while in the draw. Overall this has become my favorite can opener!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01L…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…


No comments:

Post a Comment