Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ Leapair Curtain Lights 600LED 19.69 x 9.8Ft (6MX3M) 8 Modes Pure White 6000K Outdoor Fairy String Light Led Window Curtain Light for Christmas Xmas Wedding Party Home Decoration with Memory Function

I have been looking for something that would add a pop to my photo sessions. Something unique but fun. The Leapair Curtain Lights 600LED 19.69 x 9.8Ft (6MX3M) 8 Modes Pure White 6000K Outdoor Fairy String Light Led Window Curtain Light was just what I was looking for!
To start off the lights come in a nice bag that is made of plastic but well made. When I 1st pulled them out I was a bit overwhelmed and wasn't sure if I could get them all untangled. Each section comes tied together. At first I spent about ten minutes undoing all the ties but then got frustrated as I wasn't sure what was the top or bottom. After re looking at the instructions I was able to figure out what was the top and the bottom. Once I figured that out I was able to get them all laid out. I think if I didn't untie them this process would have been a lot quicker. After I untangled the lights where plugged in and they are super bright! I love the different settings which makes them really fun. The curtain is also very long (wide) so one curtian will do a big area! Overall these are great lights and I know they will be a big hit for my clients.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HUUHZYG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment