Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★ Romanstii Casual Women Hooded Long Sleeve Pullover Solid Slim Hoodie Sweatshirt

My daughter's all time favorite shirt was a hoodie shirt. Unfortunately a couple of months ago she grew out of hers so I was on the hunt for a new one for her. So when I had the opportunity to test the Romanstii Casual Women Hooded Long Sleeve Pullover Solid Slim Hoodie Sweatshirt I was so excited (and so was she). This hoodie is exactly what she wanted. On the advice from the seller I ordered a size too big for her (size L) though I would say I probably wouldn't had too, I am glad I did since I like her clothes a little bit big on her. The thing she loves most about it is the material. It is nice and light weight so she can wear it by itself without getting too warm. It is long enough to cover her rear end so she can wear it with her colorful pants. She also likes the finger holes which is nice since the arms a bit long on her. Overall this is a great replacement to her favorite shirt and she is very happy, which makes me happy!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LELJPXG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment