Friday, October 14, 2016

★★★★★ ASSIS 4 In 1 Silicone Burger Press and Burger Maker Freezer Container for Stuffed Burgers

My kids and I love to make homemade hamburgers together. One of the things we always struggle with is making the patties as they always seem to be uneven and fall apart. This silicon burger press is great. It has many uses which I love since I don't have a lot of room in my kitchen. It is made of a nice heavy silicon that is very flexible. The press makes the perfect size burgers and the best part is we can prepare them ahead of time. Once you prepare you can stick the press in the fridge or freezer. It seals very well and it doesn't give the burgers any freezer burn. It also says it is oven safe, which I have yet to test but the concept sounds very interesting. The press was very easy to clean after you use it which is a huge plus. Overall this is a well made press and I know we will get a lot of use out of in.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01M…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…


No comments:

Post a Comment