Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★ Sexy Slave Rechargeable and Waterproof Silicone Vibrator - 10 Function - Cordless Neck & Shoulder Portable Wand Body Massager,Best for Men,Women or Couples,Purple

So who is ready to spice things up again? I had a the chance to test the Sexy Slave Rechargeable and Waterproof Silicone Vibrator - 10 Function - Cordless Neck & Shoulder Portable Wand Body Massager,Best for Men,Women or Couples,Purple. I was super excited to try this one out. I really like the shape of it since it doesn't look like the traditional massager. The massager comes in a nice attractive color (purple). It is rechargeable using a usb cord which is a nice touch. It offers different modes which are a very nice touch and keeps you from getting bored and it is waterproof which is a huge plus. The only issue I had was trying to figure out the buttons and how to change it. The placement is also a little awkward and you can sometimes accidentally turn it off which you can imagine can be a bit annoying. Overall though it does do the job and I am very happy with it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017B1TH8G/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment