Thursday, October 13, 2016

★★★★ Bold Modern Women's Fascinator Hat with Mesh Bow and Feather For Wedding Party

I like to do styled sessions with my clients so I am always on the lookout for some unique clothing and props. I came across this hat and fell in love with it. It is made of a stiff netting and has three roses/flowers on the top which are pretty detailed. It also has some feather sticking out which adds a bit of elegance to the hat. It has clips which can clip onto the hair. When I placed it in my daughter's hair (she has chin length hair) the clip stayed on nicely even when she moved around(running and jumping around). The only negative is it does pull the hair slightly when you go to take it out but it didn't pull out any hair you just have to be careful removing it. Overall this is a very cute hat that is very well made and would be great for a styled session or a dress up party.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CP131XE

No comments:

Post a Comment