Monday, October 24, 2016

★★★★★ Eternity J. Retro Handmade Craft Lace Royal Court Vampire Choker Gothic Necklace Black Pendant Chain

Chokers seem to be all the rage right now when it comes to preteen girls. My daughter was looking for the perfect gift for her best friend. The Eternity J. Retro Handmade Craft Lace Royal Court Vampire Choker Gothic Necklace Black Pendant Chain is wonderful. The first thing I noticed was how bright the purple stone was. As you can see in the picture it really does photograph nicely and I think would be great for a styled session. The lace around the choker is very soft and the purple ribbon though it adds nice girly touch. It is adjustable which is great and allows for a comfortable fit. The clasp is very easy to use and you can put on the choker with ease. The bonus was it came with a bracelet as well which is awesome since I wasn't expecting anything extra. Overall this seems to be a high quality choker that adds a unique style to any preteen's wardrobe.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016W9684Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment