Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ Super Skimo Camouflage Camping Chairs for Kids Foldable, 18 x 8 x 9.5 inches, with Storage Zipper Gear Pouch (SS02)

I work with a lot of little ones in my business and one of the photo sessions I would like to do is a camping theme. This Super Skimo Camouflage Camping Chairs for Kids Foldable chair is so adorable. When I received it I was so surprised how small it is folded up but that is a great thing for someone like me who has very little room to store things. The chair is very easy to unfold and set up and it seems very sturdy. This is definitely kids size and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone over the age of 3. It says it will hold up to 90 lbs but I have yet to test this. I do know it will hold a small two year old and handle them wiggling around. I also love the zipper pockets which can hold special treats, snacks, and toys. Overall this is a great little chair that would be great for the family on the go!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VTVKP2W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment