Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ Kellit PRO Tire Pressure Gauge (0-100 psi) – Large Dial, Steel Construction – Protect Tires, Save Fuel, Improve Engine Performance – Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Bicycles – Includes 4 Valve Stem Caps

I have been looking for a good tire gauge to keep in my car. I typically use the straight ones but I always have a hard time getting those to read right. Plus my vision isn't that great so I have a hard time seeing the notches. But I found a great alternative and solution to those who have bad eye site! The Kellit PRO Tire Pressure Gauge (0-100 psi) – Large Dial, Steel Construction – Protect Tires, Save Fuel, Improve Engine Performance – Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Bicycles – Includes 4 Valve Stem Caps. This tire gauge is very easy to use! It has a flexible hose which makes for easy placement onto the valve. The numbers are very easy to read which makes it me more confident for when I check the tire pressure. I also love that it comes with four Valve Stem Caps! Overall this is a great tire pressure gauge and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FT298VA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment