Friday, October 28, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty TB-1333N Professional 5-IN-1 Manicure Pedicure System with LED Light (Delicate Gift Package Version)

My daughter and I love to do our nails but I need something quick and easy to use but also gentle on my nails. I have tried other nail systems and they all end up disappointing me but today I found the perfect manicure set! The TOUCHBeauty TB-1333N Professional 5-IN-1 Manicure Pedicure System with LED Light (Delicate Gift Package Version)! This kit comes with everything you need to make your nails beautiful.
The kit comes with five attachments and the hand held motor device. The attachments will help you file, drill, polish, and much much more! The motor device is powerful but very gentle on my nails, which are a bit frail. The attachments are very easy to change out but stay in place once in the motor device. I also love that it comes with a nice case which keeps everything organized and easy to find. Overall this is a great system and I would recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M128UJ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment