Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★★ Silicone Travel Bottles with Facial Brush, Edoking TSA Airline Carry-On Approved FDA Certification Three Leakproof Walls Strong Adsorption and Hanger Design( 3oz 4 Pack)

Traveling with four people can be a real pain, especially when you have two kids who have sensitive skin. So I wanted to have some bottles that would hold our shampoos, conditioner and body wash for when we travel. These bottles are very colorful which my kids love they came in blue, clear and pink and black. The color also helps you color code it to different things you are putting in it. The wide mouth makes it very easy to squeeze the shampoo into them. They are also very easy to squeeze which is important for small/weak hands and you are able to get everything out of it easily since it is made of a soft silicon. The shape and silicon also makes it easy to store in your suite case which is a great benefit. The suction cup on the back also makes a nice addition which makes for shower storage easier. Overall I am very happy with these and I know it will make travel so much easier!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment