Monday, October 10, 2016

★★★★ Genuine Natural Jade Scraping Gua Sha Scraper-Hand Made Guasha Board- Perfect Massage Tools for Graston SPA Acupuncture Full Body Muscle Soreness Pain Healthy Beauty(Fish Shape)

My daughter's name is Jade and collects different types of stones. I myself have always been fascinated with alternative medicine. This stone is one of the ones she has been wanting. This stone is beautifully made. It has a nice light green color to it and it has a nice weight to it but it is not overly heavy. The shape is easy for her to hold in her hands. This would also make a great stone for massage as it is nice a smooth. It has some pretty bizarre claims to it (curing menstrual cramps and pain) but the idea of having one around is pretty neat. It is also very durable as she has dropped it a few times and it didn't crack or shatter. Overall this is a great quality stone and my daughter has really enjoyed having it in her collection.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01J…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…

No comments:

Post a Comment