Tuesday, October 11, 2016

★★★★ BELLBESSON - Polarized Clip-on Flip up Clip Sunglasses Lens UV400 weight only 5g

My eyes are very sensitive to light so anytime I go outside I have to wear sunglasses. Before getting these clip on glasses I have used the type that goes directly over the glasses (like regular sunglasses). These clip on sunglasses are not bad. They are very well made and has a nice tint to them. They are easy to put on your glasses (pinch the middle to attach). I am able to flip them up but because I think these are a little to big for my frames they do sometimes fall off when I flip them up. I would like to see the a bit of a better description on the listing to make it easier to find out if they would fit the frames. Even though they are bit big they don't look too bad while on so I think these will be a great backup for when I forget my main pair of glasses at home.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01C…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…

No comments:

Post a Comment