Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★ Aikolili Flower Girl Tulle Princess Dress with Bowknot for Wedding Party

My daughter has some school events coming and she needs to dress very formal for the events. We have been on the hunt for a nice dress and we finally found one she liked. The Aikolili Flower Girl Tulle Princess Dress with Bowknot is adorable. As you can see in the pictures the dress is very fluffy. The inside material is very soft so it made it very comfortable for her to wear. The silk bow on the front really added a nice accent to the dress and really brought focus to her midsection. The back tie/bow was also a nice touch as it gives the back just enough punch. The back bow is also very easy to tie which is great! The lenght of the dress was also very nice. She is a tall girl at 5'2 (and she is 11). It was a little hard for us to zip the back but because she is taller/bigger than an average 11 year old I kind of expected this to happen. Overall this is a great dress and I know she will be looking great for her upcoming events!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IMX5ACO/ref=pd_sbs_193_32?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9AJYMK36HWSA9KX83VHK

No comments:

Post a Comment