Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★ "SoftPaws" Premium Cat toy ball fuzzy

Being a pet parent it is a hard job to keep your furry friends occupied. Especially if you have two cats like I have! Both of my cats are older and can be a bit lazy. One loves to play with the lazer lights and the other really doesn't play much. The "SoftPaws" Premium Cat toy ball has been a huge hit for my cats! The toy is very colorful with a green and pink with a white fluffy mouse on top. The colors make it very easy to find and helps avoid it being stepped on. The base is made of a hard plastic and has sand or some type of weight in the bottom which helps keep it upright. The furry mouse is very cute and it is easy for the cats to grip with their teeth to throw around. So far the cats has been playing with it like crazy and it has held up really well.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment