Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ 4GB Fashionable Metal Style USB Flash Drive

I am a photographer so photo storage is very important to me. I use several different ways of storing photos, online, SD cards, and USB flash drives. One of the problems I have always had with USB Flash drives is the amount of space they hold. Often times there isn't enough space for a full session so I end up having to resort to something else. But today I found a solution. The 4GB Fashionable Metal Style USB Flash Drive by Luxmoon has been a lifesaver. Not only does it have plenty of space to hold my photos. It is also very stylish. The body of the USB is made of a nice shiny pink metal and has a cap to protect the usb plug in. The usb plugs in very easily into the computer and the computer picks it up very quickly. It transfers files very quickly which is great! Overall this is a great USB and I will definitely be buying more!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWM1S8G/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment