Wednesday, October 26, 2016

★★★★ Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse w/ Rosemary for Dandruff Control 8oz

We are a family with dandruff and I was looking for something that would be easy on our hair since we have sensitive skin. The Natural First Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Finishing Rinse w/ Rosemary for Dandruff Control 8oz is a great alternative to dandruff shampoo. The first thing I noticed when I got it was the smell. It is a bit overpowering at 1st so I was afraid it would linger when I used it. I followed the instructions and washed my hair as normal. I like placed the product in my hair. It is a bit thin and more of a water consistency so I just ended up shaking it on my hair and rubbing it in the best I can. I let it sit for two minutes and then I rinsed. After I rinsed I did notice a small smell but that quickly faded as my hair dried. Once dry my hair did feel smooth and shiny. My head also felt less itchy which is great! overall this is a great alternative to everyday dandruff shampoo.


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment