Tuesday, October 11, 2016

★★★★ Ausek Floating Stick Pole, Diving Sports Monopod for All Kinds of Sports Camera[ Inside Body Hollow]

I have been looking for a good monopod for my action camera. I wanted something that was durable that can handle a 10 year old who can drop it. This monopod is great. It is made of a hollowed out tough plastic. It also included a lanyard which is great for when you are in the water. It has a nice grip to it which keeps it from slipping from your hands even when wet. It is also does float which is great since my son wanted to use it in the pool and can't really dive down just yet. It was very simple to place the camera on to the monopod. My only complaint was I ordered red but it looked more pink. I had to really convince my son that it was red since he really didn't want to take it to the pool being pink. Besides that overall this seems to be of high quality.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment