Thursday, October 27, 2016

★★★★★ OTBBA Yeti Handle, Handle for Yeti 30 OZ RTIC SIC Tumbler handle and lid

I am the type that I rather have more than what I need than not have it at all. I own a couple of tumblers and I like having handles with them. When I had the chance to test the OTBBA Yeti Handle, Handle for Yeti 30 OZ RTIC SIC Tumbler handle and lid I was so excited! This pack comes with one handle and one lid. The handle is very well made and is very solid. The handle includes a nice thumb notch so you are able to easily grip it without worrying about dropping it. It fits my 30 oz tumbler perfectly and doesn't move around. It also fits in my cup holder in my car perfectly. The lid is such a nice addition and also fits my metal tumbler, though it did not fit my plastic one this didn't really bother me much. The lid is spill proof and fit nicely without it popping off easily. Overall these are a set and I would highly recommend them!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KTABS6A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment