Thursday, October 13, 2016

★★★★★ Simlife Stainless Steel 20-Piece Flatware Cutlery Set with Mirror Finish Including Fork Spoons Knife Five Piece Tableware Dinner Set

With four people in the house and two of those kids we seem to misplace silverware fast. This set is so sophisticated and stylish it has now become my special occasion silverware. The handles are very simple but include a nice leaf on the end which is super cute. It comes with four large forks, four very large spoons, four butter knifes, four small salad forks, and four coffee forks. The large spoons are very big and can be used as serving spoons which I really love. The large forks have a nice long handle that isn't to thick nor heavy. The butter knifes are sharp enough to cut though soft meat and have a very good weight to them as well. The coffee spoons are adorable and will be great for those times I want to fee sophisticated! The set is very shiny and are made of a nice stainless steel which is great because I won't have to polish them constantly. Overall this is a great set and I look forward to using it for years to come!
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/Simlife-Stainless-Steel…/…/B01K4EE13I
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment