Monday, October 10, 2016

★★★★★ Ultra Slim Leather Wallet - RFID Blocking

My son has been on a search for a nice compact wallet that can hold all the things he needs but fits nicely in his pocket. This Ultra Slim Leather Wallet is a great fit for what he has been needing. The wallet is made of a nice leather like material and has nice black accent stitching. He is able to hold his cash int he middle compartment and his Id's and debit cards on the outside. So far everything is staying in place nicely and his cash and cards are very easy to take out. When in his pocket it doesn't leave an big outline so he is able to put it in his side pocket instead of his back pocket. It also has the advantage of being RFID Blocking which is a huge plus in this day and age of identity theft. Overall this is a good quality wallet and great for those who don't need to carry a lot on them.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Slim-Leather-Wallet-Blocking/…/

No comments:

Post a Comment