Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★ GOCHANGE Rubik's Cube Portable Wireless Speaker Deep Bass/ Mobile Audio Subwoofer with Superior Stereo Sound, Enhanced Bass and Built-in Microphone , Hands-free Function, TF Card Mode Blue

If you have been following me for sometime you will know that I started out not knowing much about bluetooth devices. But now after testing several bluetooth speakers I can now say I know enough. This week I had the chance to test the GOCHANGE Rubik's Cube Portable Wireless Speaker. This speaker connects very easily to my phone and didn't take long for my phone to find it. The look of the cube is very neat and fun and I love the color. The sound quality is great and it can get really loud. Call quality is also very good which is nice since I like to use hands free. The controls/buttons are very easy to use as well and it comes with pretty good instructions. The size of the speaker is also nice, it isn't too big or to small which I think helps with the sound quality. The charging time is also decent and only took about an hour or so.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWLJV8I/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment