Monday, October 24, 2016

★★★★ iPhone 7 case, iPstyle [Slim Fit] [Shockproof] [Air Hybrid] Flexible Silicone TPU Gel Rubber Soft Skin Protective Case Cover For Apple iPhone 7 (Pink)

I love phone cases! I love to switch up my phone cases up depending on what I am wearing or how I am feeling. I wanted something simple for those times that I am riding my bike with the kids and it is in a pouch or on a stand. The iPhone 7 case, iPstyle [Slim Fit] [Shockproof] [Air Hybrid] Flexible Silicone TPU Gel Rubber Soft Skin Protective Case Cover For Apple iPhone 7 (Pink) is a great case if you want something simple. It is made of a nice silicon material. This isn't a hard case and it is flexible but it fits the phone nicely. The buttons are easy to access which is important for when we are riding our bike as I like to check our distance. The color is a nice light pink which adds a nice pop to my phone. Overall this is a decent case, though simple it does it job and works well.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M19B90P/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment