Tuesday, November 22, 2016

★★★★★ZesGood 2pcs Real Wax Flameless Candles LED Battery Operated Simulation Candle for Christmas/Home/Wedding/Bar Decor 100 Hours Lighting Battery Included, Dia. 1.5"x1.75"Hc


I love candles and I love soft light I also have young kids and real candles worry me. So when I had the chance to test out the ZesGood 2pcs Real Wax Flameless Candles LED Battery Operated Simulation Candle for Christmas/Home/Wedding/Bar Decor 100 Hours Lighting Battery Included, Dia. 1.5"x1.75"Hc I was excited.
These candles are so cute and simple. They look great with our decor and when turned on they really add a nice light that looks like a real candle. These are a nice off white almost cream color. And It is very easy to operate and the on/off switch is very easy to use and turn off and on. The battery compartment is easy to access but since these are LED I doubt I will have to change the battery to often. I also like that it comes in a two pack.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3PCTH0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment