Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Baigeda Outdoor Emergency Survival Whistle Kit Nylon Paracord Buckle with Flint Fire Starter Striker Tactical Equipment Multifunctional Lifesaving Bracelet Gear

My son is all about being a survivalist and loves being outdoors. So when I had the chance to test the Baigeda Outdoor Emergency Survival Whistle Kit Nylon Paracord Buckle with Flint Fire Starter Striker Tactical Equipment Multifunctional Lifesaving Bracelet Gear I was excited.
This cord is very well made and has many different functions that can come in handy. It is very comfortable and has a nice weight to it but not to heavy to wear you out if you are out in the woods. It offers a fire starter which can be a bit difficult to use so some practice may be needed before you venture out. The metal part can also be used as a knife which can come in handy in situations. I also like that you can take apart the cord in an emergency to use as a rope. It also has a built in whistle which can come in handy is lost.
Overall this is a great product and I would recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/Baigeda-Emergency-Equipment-Multifunctional-Lifesaving/dp/B01GMAE3AY/ref=sr_1_304?ie=UTF8&qid=1479324788&sr=8-304&keywords=Outdoor+Emergency+Survival+Whistle

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment