Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★ Disco Ball Light ,1PCS karaoke rotating led party light led stage lighting

My family and I love to have little dance parties in the house so I have been wanting to lights to make things a little more fun. So when I had the chance to test out the Disco Ball Light ,1PCS karaoke rotating led party light led stage lighting I was excited. So this comes simply packaged and comes with the light and a mount to hang it up on the ceiling. When plugged in it offers a nice little light show that seems to be activated by sound and changes up due to the base and beat. The only complaint that I have with this is I wish the power cord was a bit longer so that I wouldn't have to use an extension cord when I hang it up on the ceiling. But besides that this disco ball works very well and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IJOGR8C/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment