Tuesday, November 15, 2016

★★★★★ Expanding File Folder,izBuy Subdivision Accordion File Folder Mini Organizer PP Wallet for Cards,Coupons,Receipt,Tax Item or Changes,7x4.5 Inches,12 Pockets with Tabs And Snapper,Color Random

Are you a couponer or need something to hold all those holiday receipts? If so I have the perfect file folder for you! The Expanding File Folder,izBuy Subdivision Accordion File Folder Mini Organizer PP Wallet for Cards,Coupons,Receipt,Tax Item or Changes,7x4.5 Inches,12 Pockets with Tabs And Snapper,Color Random is exactly what you are looking for.
This file folder is the perfect size for either receipts or coupons. It comes in a nice bright color (mine was blue) and it closes very easily and stays closed. It fits nicely in my purse or in my drawer and doesn't take up a lot of space. But there is plenty of room inside to hold a lot. It includes little tabs so you are able to label each section and they are also color coded which is also a nice touch. Overall this is a great file folder and it has done wonders on keeping me organized!
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5F1SLU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment