Tuesday, November 15, 2016

★★★★★ Deercy Digital Kitchen Timer with Large LCD Display Built-in Magnet, Simple and Easy-to-use Timer (White)

We have always used our microwave as a kitchen timer but with Thanksgiving coming up I wanted something that I could use that wasn't my phone or microwave as I know I will need both this cooking season! So when I got my hands on the Deercy Digital Kitchen Timer with Large LCD Display Built-in Magnet, Simple and Easy-to-use Timer (White) I was excited.
First of all this timer is very easy to use. It is a turn style one which I really like. It can take some time to get it to the right time but with a little patience you will get there. Once you get it going you push the button and it will start the timer. It is also magnetic which is a nice touch and keeps it out of the way and easy to see when I am in the kitchen. The better is plenty loud enough for me to hear when I am not in the room. Overall this is a great kitchen timer and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F8XAU08/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment