Thursday, November 24, 2016

★★★★★Foundation Makeup Brush + Blush Brush + Eyeshadow Brush, Professional Portable Makeup Brush Set Makeup Tools Cosmetic Brush Foundation Cream Powder Blush Blending Face Eye Brush Kit Sets (3Pcs)

I found another great gift for the lady in your life. The Foundation Makeup Brush + Blush Brush + Eyeshadow Brush, Professional Portable Makeup Brush Set Makeup Tools Cosmetic offers a great addition to your makeup routine. These brushes are super soft and offer you a nice variety to apply your makeup. I love the color of the brush handles and they fit very nice in your hands. The brushes offer you three different uses, foundation, eye shadow and blush application. After some testing I found that they do not shed and they do feel very good against the skin. They hold the makeup very well so you get the coverage that you are seeking. I also like the white tip which shows you the amount of makeup you have on your brush which leaves a lot of the guess work out of it. Overall these are great makeup brushes that would be a great addition to your morning routine!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LRMJ83Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment