Monday, November 28, 2016

★★★★★ Tamuli Health First Aid Kit (105-Piece) – Fully Stocked Medical Supplies and Emergency Survival Bag for Car Travel, Hiking, Camping, Sports & Home – Hospital-Grade

If you have little ones you need a first aid kit around. I have some medical background experience so I knew what I was looking for. So when I had the chance to test out the Tamuli Health First Aid Kit (105-Piece) – Fully Stocked Medical Supplies and Emergency Survival Bag for Car Travel, Hiking, Camping, Sports & Home – Hospital-Grade I was excited!

This kit has just about anything and everything you would need. It comes in a great convenient carrier that isn't to bulky or big but still holds plenty of items. One of the things I really like about this kit is it has scissors, a compass and an emergency blanket. These are items often times not thought of when it comes to kits so knowing it is there gives me great piece of mind. The kit also includes many different sizes of band aids as well as all the cleaning items you would need for a wound. Overall this is a fantastic kit and even though I hope I will never need, if I ever do I know I will be covered!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G61QWCQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment