Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ KINGSO Edison LED Bulb Vintage Light Bulb Retro Not Dimmable Antique Filament Nostalgic Glass Enetgy Save Squirrel Cage-4 Pack

I love all things antique and I love adding that aspect to my house so when I had the chance to test out the KINGSO Edison LED Bulb Vintage Light Bulb Retro Not Dimmable Antique Filament Nostalgic Glass Enetgy Save Squirrel Cage-4 Pack I was excited. These bulbs are very unique and would be great to add some unique lighting to your home. The inside is what really sets this bulb apart from others. It has several little LED tiny bulbs and it kind of "spider web" out. The coloring of light on these are very soft and a nice yellow. They are not very bright but if you use these just right they will make a great accent light in a lamp or over a ball area. They do fit in a regular light socket and light right up when you turn them on. Overall these are great bulbs that really add a nice flare to my house!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012FLQ6CM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment