Tuesday, November 22, 2016

★★★★★ GOCHANGE 150mm/6-inch Stainless Steel Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper Micrometer Guage

My husbands is a trained machinist though he doesn't do the work anymore. He use to have a bunch of tools for this type of work but ended up selling them. So when I had the chance to test out the GOCHANGE 150mm/6-inch Stainless Steel Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper Micrometer Guage I was excited.
So since I do not know much about these I had my husband look it over and test it out for me and he said this is a very nice caliper micrometer. It slides very well and is very accurate. The battery compartment is a bit of a pain to get out and it didn't come with a battery, which I wish it would have but as long as you are careful when taking out the screws to the compartment it isn't to bad.
The display is very easy to read and well as the numbers on the caliper itself. Overall he is very happy with this and he wold recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BSNPGYW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment