Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Moonsteps iPhone 7 Plus case,Crystal Clear Shock-Absorb Hard PC+TPU bumper for iPhone 7 Plus(5.5 Inch)



See it here: https://www.amazon.com/Moonsteps-iPhone-Crystal-Shock-Absorb-Plus-5-5/dp/B01M4IPWII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480210999&sr=8-1&keywords=moonsteps+iphone+7+case


I like my phone cases so I was very pleased to test out this case by moonsteps. This case is a great. It is made of a nice tough material that will give your phone good protection. All the buttons are assailable which makes it very convenient. It is super clear which allows your phone to shine though. It would also make a perfect case for the crafter as it is very smooth and I believe would hold paint or glue very well. It is pretty stiff and doesn't bend easily which gives the phone that extra protection. Overall this is a great simple case!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment