Tuesday, November 15, 2016

★★★★★ Healeaf Tea: Lotus Rose - Skinny Tea (12 Tea Bags) - 14 Day Weight Loss, Detox, Metabolism, Reduce Bloating, Appetite Control, All Natural Teatox.

I love tea and I feel that it can offer some great health benefits to your mind and body. A lot of teas make claims to help with digestion and weight loss and I am always skeptical but the Healeaf Tea: Lotus Rose - Skinny Tea (12 Tea Bags) - 14 Day Weight Loss, Detox, Metabolism, Reduce Bloating, Appetite Control, All Natural Teatox. is a great detox tea that really does help with bloating and stomach issues.
My main issues with my weight loss journey is being bloated a lot of it has to do due with medical conditions that I have. I take enough medication so I am always looking for something more natural to help. This tea hits the spot. It tastes great and really calms my stomach. After a couple of days of drinking this after a meal I noticed I did stay full longer. Since I am already losing weight I can't say if that benefit happened (my meds are causing weight loss) but since it does help keep me full longer I would imagine it is helping some!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C4UGAT8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment