Tuesday, November 29, 2016

★★★★★ Roll over image to zoom in SmartDude Wireless Doorbell SD003 Waterdrop Wireless Plug in System with Light Long Range, 36 Chimes, Loud Ring Doorbell Kit

Our place doesn't have a doorbell and I have missed a few vistors because we didn't hear them knock. So when I had the chance to test the SmartDude Wireless Doorbell SD003 Waterdrop Wireless Plug in System with Light Long Range, 36 Chimes, Loud Ring Doorbell Kit I was excited. This doorbell is perfect for what we need. It is very to install and included a sticker to stick the ringer part outside. It included a battery as well which is great! The chime part plugs into the wall and it picks up the doorbell at a good distance. The chime includes 36 different sounds which is a nice touch.The sound is very loud and includes a volume control which is great for when we are home or if we are watching a loud movie. Overall this is a fantastic doorbell that has made welcoming visitors so much more easier!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVH8KK0

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment