Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ Maidream Mermaid Tail Blanket Upgraded Double-layered Soft Cozy Fleece Warm Sleeping Bag with Necklace Gift for Kids and Teens(Ages 3-12) (Light Purple/Green)

My daughter is prone to getting cold so she is always wanting to cover up. So when I had the chance to test the Maidream Mermaid Tail Blanket Upgraded Double-layered Soft Cozy Fleece Warm Sleeping Bag with Necklace Gift for Kids and Teens(Ages 3-12) (Light Purple/Green) I was excited and so was she! First of all this blanket is super soft both inside and out. It is big enough for an adult to wear and it comes up to my hips but my daughter who is smaller it goes higher. She says it is very warm but also very comfortable and with the double layer it gives it that extra warmth. The colors are bright and vibrant and the tail part you can put your feet in it which she loves. The bonus is it came with a necklace which she loves. It is made of a sliver like material and the chin is nicely made. Overall this is a great blanket and very warm!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MA6G2AH/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment